Anurag Kashyap was accused of sexually abusing Payal Ghosh, But director Anurag Kashyap called the allegations against him baseless. Payal Ghosh tweeted against Anurag Kashyap on Saturday evening, tweeting from his Twitter Account, tagging the office of the Prime Minister of India, saying that Anurag Kashyap had coerced me. Prime Minister Narendra Modi please take action on this and let the country see the demon hidden behind this creative man. I know that this may harm me, endanger my safety. Please help me Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut came out in support of Payal Ghosh and tweeted demanding Anurag Kashyap’s arrest.
After the tweet by Payal Ghosh, #MeToo trend started or many celebrities came in support of Payal Ghosh. meanwhile, National Women’s Commission President Rekha Sharma said, “We are with you, give all the details of the complaint.” Let me tell you, Payal Ghosh had not yet done a Police complaint against Anurag Kashyap but his lawyer but his Lawyer told that today Payal Ghosh will get a Police Complaint against Anurag Kashyap.
- Aarti, the first wife of Anurag Kashyap, reacted against the allegations of sexual harassment
Against sexual harassment against Anurag Kashyap, his first wife Aarti Bajaj said, ‘I am the first wife, Anurag Kashyap, you are a Rockstar. Keep empowering women as always and make them the safest place for them. I see all this for our daughter, there is no honesty here and the world is filled with losers and people with no mind. Who has become thirsty for the blood of any person who raises his voice.’
Aarti Bajaj further wrote, ‘If people put energy from hating, then the world can become a better place. this is the worst thing I have seen so far, first I get angry at it and then I laugh out loud because it cannot be made more than this. Forgive me that you have to go through this, this is their standard, you keep using your voice, we all love you.’
- Surveen Chawla came in support of Anurag Kashyap and wrote the Poetry Saying
Let them creep, Let them crawl, You my friend, As always stand tall
These false flag bearers of feminism.. Opportunism??
They don’t honor men like you, For their lack of knowledge in knowing know who you really are, And claims they make, that are just so bizarre! @anuragkashyap72
Surveen Chawla further wrote that, ‘ Your life, your work and the women you create with your craft.. speak volumes about you. I have the privileges to know the real feminist in you, I take the honor my friend to stand for you! @anuragkashyap72
- Tisca Chopra said in support of Anurag Kashyap, ‘To know my friend @anuragkashyap72 is to know generosity, honesty and decency at its core.. even a cursory look at his work reveals his worldview on women.. don’t know a bigger supporter of talent, men or women..
- Anjana Sukhani said in support of Anurag Kashyap, ‘There is no way he would misbehave or harass woman no way @anuragkashyap72
- Filmmaker Guneet Monga also supported Anurag Kashyap and said, ‘Don’t need Twitter to explain what @anuragkashyap72 means to many of us. As a woman, am here to share my journey & definitely here to call out bullshit. Let’s not ruin an important #MeToo movement for some agendas!
- Producer Viveck Vaswani endorsed Anurag Kashyap
I support @anuragkashyap72 he has shown me dignity decency and always supported the newbies I bring into the industry wholeheartedly! only always feel grateful to him!
Many Filmmaker friends like ‘Hansal Mehta’, ‘Anubhav Sinha’ and others are also supporting Anurag Kashyap.
Also Read This:- https://coronavirus237.blogspot.com/
Ravi Kishan said that action should be taken against Anurag Kashyap
Payal Ghosh had accused Anurag Kashyap of sexual harassment and said that Anurag had tried to force me. Supporting Payal Ghosh, Ravi Kishan said that action should be taken against Anurag Kashyap. He said that you have sought help from Narendra Modi Ji, you will definitely get justice. In such a situation, Anurag Kashyap’s problem may increase. Let me tell you that there are many people who do not think Anurag Kashyap can do this…